We are no longer accepting orders online BUT if your student has a last minute change in plans and wants to attend we can accept them at check in with their $75 payment. Thank you!
On Friday June 18th from 1-4pm a committee of 8th grade parents have organized an event to which any 8th grade BMS student is invited to attend.
The idea is that this 8th grade class, who have missed out on so many field trips, fundraisers and end of year events, can have an opportunity to gather with their fellow students and enjoy some loosely supervised activities with their classmates to celebrate their graduation.
The BMS moving up ceremony is planned at 9am at the PHHS football field. Parents and families whose children attend the Class of 2021 Last Blast are responsible for transportation to and from this event. The moving up ceremony while planned for 9am, could be pushed to later in the day, all the way up to 6pm, if there is bad weather. Therefore, there is a rain date for this event of Monday June 21st also from 1-4pm. If you purchase a ticket for Friday June 18th and it moves to Monday and you cannot attend Monday's event you must request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be refunded $60 of the $75 fee.
The deadline to sign-up is Tuesday June 15th.
Here are the details:
The event is at Anchorland Golf Center
Location is 21 Route 10 East in Whippany
The $75 fee includes all of the following activities:
- T-shirt signing (every 8th grade student will be given a special t-shirt at the end of graduation!)
- Students who ordered and received yearbooks can also bring those to hae their fellow students sign them during this event
- Foot golf (with soccer balls)
- Driving range for golf
- A small turf field for soccer, kick-ball, etc.
- Paintball (Please visit https://www.anchorgolfcenter.com/paintball for equipment and safety guidelines)
- All attendees MUST sign a waiver which can be downloaded here https://www.smartwaiver.com/w/596fa2218e4f3/web/
- Pizza, snacks, water and 1 soft ice cream will be provided
- The snack bar will be open for attendees who want to purchase something additional
- Raffle -- we will be raffling off fun prizes!
- There are plenty of places for the students to "hang out" on tables, benches etc.
- There are lots of open fields where students can use footballs, frisbees, hackeysacks etc. which will be provided.
- As of today, May 18th, masks will be required inside for any student who uses the bathrooms or visits the snack bar, but Anchorland Golf Center will not require masks to be worn outdoors
On the day of the event, please bring the following:
- Mask for visits to the bathroom or snack bar indoors
- Yearbook and/or t-shirt you are given at graduation for signing (optional)
- Long pants and a hooded or other long-sleeve shirt if you plan to play paintball, you also must wear closed shoes like sneakers. No sandals allowed for paintball.
Questions? email email@example.com.